A great way to boost your fundraising total and have fun at the same time! Invite friends over who may or may not be doing the walk and have a great evening.
All you need to do is grab your PJs, big bowl of popcorn and snacks, stick a movie on and donate to the Girls Night Out total.
Get guests to bring food and drink, watch a film, have some drinks, play games and post your Girls Night In for Girls Night Out photos on our Facebook page.
Below are some ideas of games to do during the evening. Any fines must be paid into the Girls Night In for Girls Night Out charity pot and at the end of the night see how many donations the pot accumulates!
Dare or Donate
A different ‘spin’ on the traditional game, either suggest a dare or escape the embarrassment and donate a fine to the pot.
You’re my best friend . . .
Pair up, grab a pen and paper and write down what you think your partner’s answer would be to each question. For every answer you get wrong, donate 50p. Here are some ideas of questions you can ask
• What is the worst date they’ve ever had?
• What is their favourite item of clothing?
• What is their middle name?
• What is their most embarrassing memory?
• What is their favourite cocktail?
• What was the first concert they went to?
• What was the last film they cried at?
• Who is their celebrity crush?
Allocate a slot during the evening, where everyone needs to abide by the house rules. Below are some ideas; however we encourage that you add your own too. During this period some or all of these rules must be obeyed. Whenever someone breaks one of the house rules they must forfeit a donation to the pot.
• No one can refer to themselves in the first person
• No one is allowed to check their phone
• No pointing
• No calling guests by their first name
• Everyone must say cheers before every sip of their drink
• No showing teeth when you laugh
• Only use your left hand
• Pick a work to avoid e.g. ‘drink’, ‘no’, ‘food’ etc.